Monday, July 20, 2009

Updating

This week seems crazy to me but not a lot really happened we were just busy.
Natalya has become completely attached to her "babies" she puts them "night night," rocks them, feeds them (they even have to be in her high chair with her) and she has to take at least one whenever we leave the house.
A couple days ago I asked Tally what she wanted to wear. She usually comes out with something that doesn't match or "Dora" and today it was "Princess." We bought her a Princess dress last November as part of Christmas when we went to Disney on Ice and this is the first time she's worn it since. Funny girl!

My days are all confused.. but a day before or after Tally was a Princess she decided she didn't want to wear clothes. She chose to lay on them instead. She brought her hamper out from her room. (Yes they were clean I just hadn't gotten around to folding them yet) and got into it and laid down to watch some TV.
I went crazy with all the new ribbon that I got and made lots of bows that are just sitting at my house. If anyone knows a store that sells consignments let me know! More on this later..

Ryan was dying to catch up on the movie scene. He wanted to go to Harry Potter, but he worked in the morning and the movie looked like a long one so we went to RedBox at McDonalds and picked up 3 that we had missed from the past. More on this later too..

Last night we went to a birthday party for my cousin Zach, he's 3 now! I can't believe it. I remember the day he was born. I was working at the hospital in admitting while his mom was in labor and then after my shift went to entertain her. (My shift got over at 11:00) I was engaged, but not married yet and we didn't have Tally (obviously). It just seems like such a long time ago and it's really not.
I have officially lost 30 lbs! I'm so excited about that! It really seemed like such a long ways away but it's only been since October and I feel great!!

Ryan and I are trying to decide what to do for our anniversary. Do we stay, do we go? We would love to go somewhere but then there comes the babysitting issue. We've gotten nowhere. Anybody have any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Haha! What a funny little girl Tally is! You should go somewhere. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30 lbs?!?! You're freakin' amazing Syd! Are we going to get together at UBIC? Good luck with the anniversary thing...I have to work for ours so we probably won't do anything...lame sauce.

    ReplyDelete