Monday, July 20, 2009

3 Movies

He's Just Not That Into You- I was so excited to see this movie. I had heard great things about it and it looked really cute. Man was it boring! I was so disappointed. It was very slow to get to the point and hard to follow if you were doing anything else at the same time. Not impressed.

Knowing- I knew nothing of this movie before we rented it. Ryan heard that it was good so we got it. It was actually a fun movie to watch and kept you interested. It just ends a little dumb...

InkHeart- Once again I knew nothing about this movie before we rented it. I acutally the loved the idea of the movie and found it to be the best of the 3.

I know that's not alot of information on the movies but I don't want to give the last two away. I would recommend Knowing and InkHeart to anyone and kick you if you rented He's Just Not That Into You. :)

2 comments:

  1. I (with Brian's help) rented/paid for He's Just Not That Into You twice. But not on purpose. Brian called me one day and asked me what I would like to do after work. I told him a movie had just come out that day and I was so excited to see it. So I got off work and rented it. I got to his house, and he had rented it too! After we watched it, we were both disappointed that we both spent (wasted) money on that.

    I haven't seen the other two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I liked Inkheart also not going to see the others:) Love Aimi

    ReplyDelete