Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday Presents

For those of you wondering I had a great birthday!! Ryan's mom, Deidra, Stetson, Jeff and Stacia came over for dinner and brownies and ice cream on Sunday and my family came over Monday night after I worked and we had a little birthday party with brownies and ice cream again. It was really fun. Normally I wouldn't be showing off my birthday presents but I have to because of this....


My sweet husband and parents got me a Nikon L100 for my birthday so of course I had to try it out!!


Candice got me this lovely silver shoes

Karli got me this snazzy pink fishing pole and loaded me up with bait and hooks

Nanette, Bud, Stetson and Deidra got me a Kohls gift card so that I could get "skinny clothes"

And of course Stacia and Jeff bought me a kitchen. What thoughtful people I have in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment